Spring Gravity Shoot-Out. Photos and Video Added

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spring Gravity Shoot-Out

ha ha that backwards steer bike rules. so did anyone make it more then a few feet. i'd like to see more of that one

and as for any trike on those downhill runs are bad. when i seen the rear steer trike i kinda figured it would end something like it did.
even the big tire trike started getting hairy in the end.

Re: Spring Gravity Shoot-Out

Upper Class White Trash said:
ha ha that backwards steer bike rules. so did anyone make it more then a few feet. i'd like to see more of that one
No one got any farther than what you see in the video. I'd never even heard of anyone being able to ride one of these until yesterday. The bikes owner said he knew of someone that could actually ride this one or another. It was pretty cool the owner of the bike drove a couple hours from another state to attend our event and brought this bike with him.

I wanted to try the backwards steer bike.... But I figure Im only good for one crash a day! lol :lol:

The more people say it cant be done, just makes me wanna try harder to make the three wheel Rust Rocket work! I know it will work, just gotta keep trying. Sawzall and welder are my best friends!

A friend of mine built a backwards steer bike also. They are hard to ride for sure.
001-16.jpg

002-18.jpg

003-21.jpg

004-21.jpg

the red bull soapbox thing is coming to atlanta this year.
i am thinking about entering the mad rat.

Latest posts

Back