springers

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
currently i have the standard schwinn style springer and i want something different thab everyone else. any recomendations for an odd/different style springer?

monark, roadmaster shockmaster, higgins rat trap, higgins beehive, western flyer double spring, columbia springer, huffy dial a ride, dayton, evans ... theres a bunch out there

schwinns are about the cheapest, the rest usually get pricey, you could always make your own though

I have a whole x-53 for sale, they are a liuttle rare and some parts very hard to find. The bike does come with the rechromes springer but due to sitting around here at the oceanfront its already in need of cleaning up and whatever else anyone might want to do.

Feralkid said:
thanks i was thinkin somethin with a double springer. any pictures would be appreciated :D

Like this?

IMG_4799.jpg

Tborner said:
I just missed an X-53 springer on ebay. :x They are definitely one of the coolest!
If that is the one that sold for $66.00, that was a steal, they are going for $150.+ easily right now

yep, that's the one! I got the x-53 chainguard the same person was selling. 8) i just need an x-53 now! :wink:

Back