St. Mary's County, Maryland

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking west over the Potomac River at the Virginia shoreline.

7600201.jpg

YOU CALL THOSE HORNS??!!??
8769811.jpg

798539.jpg

Cool pictures. I may be moving to that area next Summer. I know I am moving to MD, but not sure where yet. We got hit by that same storm here in Wilmington NC. We had over 20 inches of rain in 24 hours and then some more the next day. It was crazy flooded in some of the low areas. I am just glad the hurricane itself stayed off shore. It could have been far worse if we had the wind on top of all the rain.

Cool pictures. I may be moving to that area next Summer. I know I am moving to MD, but not sure where yet. We got hit by that same storm here in Wilmington NC. We had over 20 inches of rain in 24 hours and then some more the next day. It was crazy flooded in some of the low areas. I am just glad the hurricane itself stayed off shore. It could have been far worse if we had the wind on top of all the rain.
That's funny, i am desperately trying to move from Maryland to Wilmington! Wanna trade? Maryland sucks!

Latest posts

Back