Standard Springer fork But....?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this fork off ebay a few weeks ago. All it said was 1 1/8 threadless 26in New not used and not a takeoff.
Well as you can see its anything but standard. It is super beefy with stamped in sealed bearings, wide enough for a 3in tire maybe even a 4in tire and a disk tab. Can anyone tell me who makes it and if they have seen one before? I had to see what it would look like on my Felt 68 and I love it. I think it adds to the board tracker look and it performs great. Here's pics.

T2eC16dHJGIE9nnWrcswBRIp-nUt8Q60_57_zpsf1815497.jpg

T2eC16FHJHYE9nzpcDMbBRIqvPb60_57_zps18aba971.jpg

T2eC16dHJHEE9ny2srDPBRIqCZZqw60_57_zpsb23d41a4.jpg

DSC03790_zps9e1ceb6a.jpg

DSC03789_zpse1e0c404.jpg

DSC03788_zps6d3013d3.jpg

I like it... looks like it was custom-built just for your bike!
And I agree, it looks awesome.

That looks awesom on your bike ! Do you have any idea where it came from? Private seller or store? On eBay we need to find out who makes them.

Ichoptop said:
any more info on this fork? It would look cool on a project I am thinking about.

No thats why I posted it so if anyone here had seen it before and could give me some info on it.

This fork could be used for all kinds of projects and the fact it can fit big tires is great.

Thanks CMAN,

I knew someone on here would know something about the fork. I guess I was real lucky in finding one. I wish they would be produced again. A springer built the way you would what one to be built.

Back