Stingray Classic at Walmart for $88! Not the new style!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These things are 29 BUX today at walmart!!! they still have like 25 Its almost as much fun seeing just how low these will be clearanced as riding/building these things. I think i should buy a couple now but what if they go lower. I think I will wait and see since I don't think they will raise the price back up so they can only go lower right?

VonMoldy said:
These things are 29 BUX today at walmart!!! they still have like 25 Its almost as much fun seeing just how low these will be clearanced as riding/building these things. I think i should buy a couple now but what if they go lower. I think I will wait and see since I don't think they will raise the price back up so they can only go lower right?

Why wait for boxing day...LOL

Is anyone in the Grand Forks ND area. Is there any at the store there. Maybe Fargo ND. I might go to GF after Christmas to buy a few.

if these go any cheaper i think i may hand them out at Halloween to all the trick or treaters

About 20 left in Mason, OH. All up in the steel. had the guy check the price and they were $69
It's gonna have to reach $50 or less before i bite

Still $79 in the Fresno area and I've still yet to see any color other than blue. If I could find a green one I'd be on it like a bum on a bologna sandwich.

they don't even exist here....i know they are crap quality compared to the original but for the price they are asking it would be fun to get to tool around on....

I would love to get my hands on one of each.. blue, green and black..just to have. I would even be willing to compensate whoever can get them and ship them to nj..or just tell me the closest place they have them on the east coast! lol

Well I bit the bullet and here is the result
IM000942.jpg

IM000936.jpg

bought two of em I want to give one to some poor kid who would love a bike like this for Christmas but where do you find poor kids a few days before Christmas?
there were six left! and last night when they were $29 there must have been 25 or so.

For 19 bucks you can buy a bunch of them and make a nice fence all around your yard! :D And it's probably cheaper than fence material.

Hugo

Where are you at thay they are pricing them at $19? They still have them at $69 here. I bought 8 of them when they were $79 :oops: I sold 3, am going to play around with a couple, and keep one of each color in the boxes.

i am in Utah BTW you can take your reciept back to walmart and they should give you back the difference of the sale price.

They're down to $35 here, and the assembler guy said they had a lot (he implied a WHOLE LOT) left. I already have a green one, think maybe I'm gonna go back tonight and get a black and a blue still in the boxes. Maybe I might get to do what I wanted after all... do the green one like an early 60's Super DeLuxe with the whitewalls and all, the blue one like a late '60s fenderless, and the black one like a mid '70's BMX conversion...

mmmmmmm fun :D

--rick

Gone here too, I checked Auburn and Kendallville Wal-mart and zip! So I'm gonna convert this rat bike to a 26" replica. I have a 26" Schwinn rear and a 20" front drum brake rim, so a few other parts and "Sting-Rat" it is :!:
005-1.jpg

Back