Stockton, Ca. show and swap meet April 10th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Stockton, Ca. April 10th Bike show and swap meet. Tony throws a really great indoor show with lots of space so bring your vintage bike out or stuff to sell and help support this show.
Photo1284smaller.jpg

Thanx for the heads up ^ i'll see what i gots ta take for sale 8)

Hey Slick! we met @ the RODEO last year.
do I just show up bright and early with my bikes to show? between 5 and 6am?
heard lots of good things about this show 8)

THIS IS A COOL SHOW TO GO TO .WE HAVE MADE GOOD FRIENDS WITH PEOPLE FROM STOCKTON AND LODI THERE .I GET THERE AROUND 8 OR 9 AM .THEY HAVE A CAR SHOW AND SWAP MEET OUT SIDE TO. SEE YOU THERE WITH MY NEW BIKES . 8)

Hey, ya I remember you! Ya, you can just show up at any time. Of course the earlier you get there, the better spot you will get but other than that it doesn't matter too much. I usually get there at 5-6 so I can go through the car swap first. Don't show up at noon though. The show ends around 3ish. The big secret i'll let out of the bag is...........USUALLY there is some pretty good bike stuff in the car swap. I know I should have keep the secret to myself but i'll spread the love. This is a really awesome show for the fact that it's inside. One of the previous shows it rained but it didn't matter until we had to load up and go home. :?

Tony is one of our club members now so we will have the inside scoop all the time! Everyone needs to go to this show. It's indoors so rain or shine we're there!

Bump for an awesome show!

Bump for my buddies killer INDOOR show so rain or shine show up!! Great car swap meet outside too which usually has bike stuff also.

the local boys and girls will be there i am sure. oh lol i am bringing my paint there too if you were wondering.

4 days to go!! BUMP!!!!!

Like Greg said, rain or shine! The 2nd saturday ride the night before in Sacramento at Suzie burger might be another story though. Hope the rain dissapears soon!

Back