Stockton Show April 10th pictures!!! Picture HEAVY!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This show was awesome! Tony (who throws the show and is never on the computer) wants to thank everyone for coming out and making this show bigger and better every time! The wide variety of bikes was very impressive. Lots of BMX, original paint bikes, road bikes, choppers, cruisers, sting-rays, muscle bikes, you name it and we had it! These are some of the photos I took between helping judge. I realize know I missed taking pictures of a lot of really great bikes but I was busy running around. I also didn't get a chance to take pictures of Fireproofs daughters custom occ bike! I encourage anyone in California to come to this show at least once. The swap had LOTS of great deals also! Karfer67 was even there pinstriping anything you wanted, but was M.I.A. for the picture? Ok enough blabbing. Here you go. Click on the pictures to enlarge!!
Photo1370smaller.jpg
Photo1371smaller.jpg
Photo1372smaller.jpg
Photo1373smaller.jpg
Photo1374smaller.jpg
Photo1375smaller.jpg
Photo1376smaller.jpg
Photo1378smaller.jpg
Photo1379smaller.jpg
Photo1380smaller.jpg
Photo1382smaller.jpg
Photo1383smaller.jpg
Photo1384smaller.jpg
Photo1385smaller.jpg
Photo1390smaller.jpg
Photo1392s.jpg
Photo1393smaller.jpg
Photo1394smaller.jpg
Photo1396smaller.jpg

right on slick show was great tony puts on a great show i am honored to be a part of it. here are a few pics i took of the roth bikes for greg.

020.jpg

023.jpg

027-2.jpg

029-2.jpg

031.jpg

Great show guyz ! I can hardly wait till the next one , tony thanx for puttin it on;had a real good time 8)

Looks like a great time :D Hey Ralph, which ones you :?:

P.S. Nice to see some Roth customs :mrgreen:

was a lot of fun mine was the only one that did not win cause she aint anywhere near done :?

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Looks like a great time :D Hey Ralph, which ones you :?:

P.S. Nice to see some Roth customs :mrgreen:

I'm in the 7th pic. down , guy in the far right with the black hat ,against the wall ! with my back turned towards you :lol: :lol:

karfer67 said:
the skinny white dude come on man :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: karfer whatz up wit dat :?: he did'nt ask which one you are ! :lol: :lol:

The next show will be in October and i'll post it up when we get a little closer to October :roll: Thanks for the extra photos Adam! I had my hands full and din't get the important shots since I was being the trophy girl for the day. I know i'll get lots of flack on that 1.

you were the trophy girl? what the heck come on tony can't spring for a chick in a bikini? that would be awesome

Back