Stolen in Phoenix...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I'm posting this here so the RRB members in Phoenix are aware....
My Pride and Joy "Star Spangler" bike was stolen out of my backyard...

PICT4343.jpg

PICT4344.jpg

PrizeandJoy002.jpg

If you see it for sale grab it, I'll pay you back...
Already made a CL Post showing I'll buy it back....

This is THE ONE part of this hobby that I hate.. A lot of us have so many bikes and parts around it can make us a magnet for the ugly folk out there.....

Thanks for your time guys

There is a big bicycle swapmeet and show in dowtown Mesa on Saturday, April 14th. You could check there.

Thanks guys
Yeah I'd planned on going to the swap meet in Mesa anyhow. I will be looking for it.
Crazy thing about this is they passed up At Least 5 bikes that would "Blend In", heck my Columbia Jet Rider was in my carport...they walked right by it.

Saw a picture of your bike on here like 2 days ago, thought it was such great bike! The seat alone is priceless. I will keep eyes peeled for it, I go into phoenix fairly often and tempe also.

Very sorry..... just had to post finally :roll:

naturephotoboy3 said:
but im going to go out on a limb and say that thing is South of the Border by now.

Did some illegal ride it back home? :p Make sure you check the next police bike auction. My brother got one of his bikes back at one for cheap. Even got his money back when he proved it was his. Gary

B607 said:
naturephotoboy3 said:
but im going to go out on a limb and say that thing is South of the Border by now.

Did some illegal ride it back home? :p Make sure you check the next police bike auction. My brother got one of his bikes back at one for cheap. Even got his money back when he proved it was his. Gary

No im sure there was no one riding it down to the border...BUT if you have ever tried to go to any Garage sales or yard sales here in this area it's pretty hard to get anywhere close to the house with all the HUGE trucks lined up with furniture and BIKES stacked to the sky. And just an observation but most dont have Arizona License plates. Take a guess where the plates are from?? So how do the border agents know what bikes are bought or stolen.

I might be tempted to skip the garage sales altogether, and just talk to the people driving all those trucks... :mrgreen:

NewOrleansFlyer said:
I might be tempted to skip the garage sales altogether, and just talk to the people driving all those trucks... :mrgreen:

two things wrong with that..1. i no speaka the espanolia..and 2. I aint given anyone my money that is taking it south of the border.

Back