Strech it out !!!! let's see streches !!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here's mine. although i'm getting tired of the springer fork. i'm thinking of getting another fork that "works" properly and still maintains the low altitude... any kind folks have any ideas?

3207304581_efcda7cf87_b.jpg

Hey, a fellow Coaster here, Randy and Dan Rock!

Here are a couple of stretches O mine. Got a couple others need to find the pics!

Blue. She's gone through changes since these pics, shimano internal 3sp shift on the...seat, funky fenders...
Johnson5.jpg

Johnson6.jpg

Johnson7.jpg

Road to Perdition.
RoadSm.jpg

S6300153.jpg

come on you know there's somebody (cough"sucker"cough) that will pay that kinda coin for it......

Stika said:
Saw this on Craigslist. Guy was $1k for it.
3nd3o73p75V65P65S0a4p685c0b56e81917.jpg

3n43k33me5V45Y65X0a4p9f21373aa8d21d.jpg

shoot, tell those suc.... er... prospective buyers to come by my house and i'll let you pick any one of mine you want. i'll even knock a couple hundred off that price. such a bargain.

did he stuff it in the tubes before he welded them together?

i need to look at the bike i have the most money tied up in. i've never done a real count, but if i even make it to $1k i'd be real surprised.

i'll throw a pic of it in here since it's more or less a stretch, unfinished though

SANY0009-1.jpg

ok, this one i finished. i put on another fork, a headlite and covered the seat in brown leather. sold the bike and didn't get a final pic. am starting another burrito with 26 in wheels for the same guy, it's sold, just have to finnish it. will put it in builder bikes so you all can see it and will post here when done.

ELBANDITO002.jpg

Outlaw

Back