Stretch Cruiser...from Wall Mart???

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But couldn't you just get a micargi with the same set up for $350-$375?? I'm a classic bike guy I don't know much about these but the bike club guys I know all ride stretches and they seem to get their ol skool Dynos and newer micargis in the $200-$375 range.

And this is why I ask dumb questions. I would have thought the Micargi's or Firmstrong would have been more $$$.

Thanks!!!

RRB and Google are your friends. Never buy anything without searching for it first.

I believe "way fair" is wally's knock off of amazon and like amazon some of the stuff is sold by other sellers like on ebay.
Like Kingfish says check around before you buy.

Yes WalMart's site is setup a little bit like a ecommerce marketplace somewhat like Amazon. When using WalMart's site you have to make sure under the price of the item it says "Sold By Walmart" or something to that effect. If it says Wayfair or any other company then it will come from that company and there will be shipping charges. Walmart lets other companies pay to have their products offered through their website. To get rid of the non Walmart items look on the left hand side of a page after doing a search for the "Retailer" section. If you check the Walmart.com box under retailer only Walmart items will be shown. WalMart is always the first choice to check but the "Retailer" section is down the page quite a ways. I don't think a lot of people notice all the search filters on the left of some of their pages.

Latest posts

Back