Stubby

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had an old early 50s Western Flyer 24" and I have been kicking around the idea of ratting it out it was sooo ugly!
PA200013-1.jpg

I gave it a faux finish layers of black red oxide red silver gold topped with red and white then scuffed and scratched then topped with clear
added some truss rods then i noticed i didnt like the 24" tires I ddnt have any 24x 2.125 so it didnt seem right so i thought hmmmmm maybe 26" will fit
26 x 1.75 vintage whitewall on the front is all that would fit and on the rear i have 26x 2,125 I had to let the air out to put it on hahaha
heres a shot as is tomorrow i will be adding a vintage white sparkle banana seat and some apes so an adult can ride it :)
PB090001.jpg

PB090002.jpg

That's gonna look sweet! Did you have to deflate the rear tire to get the axle in the dropouts?

yep I am just hoping i have enuff room to make a chain fit :)
i have a couple sprockets in mind originally it was going to get a 52t monark but wont fit the frame so its getting a 44t chain bicycle corp sprocket with the longer 26" cranks. hopefully by size 13 feet wont hit the front tire when turning haha

Cool bike Hooch! The Oldsmobile? Now that's a man's car.

Hooch my man, Dude u build some of the sickest bikes on here NO JOKE! I love them dude! YOU NEED TO HOLD ON TO SOME OF THEM! You need somthing to ride too. i love ur bikes man, Nothing beats the last one u did, The one with the bobbed read fender,, I dont remember what it was called, But this one is just as sweet. I also like that car alot. Peace.

Back