Styleline Deluxe..very cool stretch custom!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Well...I hear Steve beat the drum on build what you got....and then theres the ever popular whats new at Walmart :mrgreen: I guess I've turned my nose up at the new stuff...sorry! That is until I saw this.......guess you have to be open minded to the possibilities :wink:

My next door neighbor builds some really cool custom bikes. This one started life as a $59 department store beach cruiser :shock:
Nothing left untouched and it's nothing but cool....especially in person. Stretched frame, laid back head tube..it's long and low. 6 speed disc brake rear and drum on the front. LED converted headlight and a vintage Huffy rack I actually threw away and left for dead. Very nice ride...would have got more detail shots but my battery went dead after 4 pics :x

He named this one after his brothers 50's Chevy....

Holy Moly! That is hot.. Classic meets custom.. 7 speeds are looking better and better on these cruisers..

After seeing a beauty like this, I wish I knew how to restore my Typhoon and Fire Arrow. Very nice!

I know them dudes!!, Salami Cycles they build some of the badest custom bikes in the midwest. :D :D

Back