SUM Of my Bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
IMG_0026a.jpg
IMG_0028a.jpg

BUILT ENTIRELY FROM PARTS:
FRAME: NO IDEA
Monark fork, aftermarket stingray bars, seat columbia? redone in red metalflk vinyl
seat post, set back BMX rear wheel, old 24" w/ 24x3.0 Electra FATTIE-O TIRE and baby bike front sprocket
front, old who knows, tire 26x1.95 street
front sprocket, swapmeet.monark??
PAINT: all rattle can, Black satin patio furnt., white primer and red gloss
boy thats a mouth full :oops: 8)

IMG_0016a.jpg
IMG_0019a.jpg

BUILT ENTIRELY FROM PARTS:
FRAME: Long co. I CUT OUT about 3" out of tube behind seat post pushed rearframe up and rewelded--It lowers the bike
RIMS: 24" 24x3.0 Electa Fattie-O front and rear
FORK: shelby really old 24"
HANDLE BARS: REAL HARLEY fat tube ape hangers
SPROCKETS: frnt: very large, rear :baby bike front ,filed to fit
SEAT:stationary bike [goodwill]
PAINT: paint?, what paint, we don't need no stink'in paint

IMG_0009c.jpg

WIFE'S BIKE [yes dear I'll post youre bike too]
2005 DIAMOND BACK 24" W/ VERY OLD 24" SCHWINN SPRINGER AND MINI sting ray bars

MORE BIKES TO FOLLOW!!!!
8) 8) 8)

8) I like your bikes!

On the first one with the Monarch fork, is the rear fender a found item or did you buy it. Also is it wide enough to cover the Fattio. Thanks and keep up the good work. :?:

Vroom said:
8) I like your bikes!

On the first one with the Monarch fork, is the rear fender a found item or did you buy it. Also is it wide enough to cover the Fattio. Thanks and keep up the good work. :?:

thanks, I found the rear fender @ a swapmeet. Yes it is wide enough to cover the fattie-O tire. I have not been able to find another, so I'm thinkin of cutting down a full, wide fender.

Mercy, mercy, mercy, P-Ratty has seen an epiphany. Brother outsider has laid hands, welding torch, and paint upon the old, neglected and dead frames, and like Lazarus up from the dirt, given life where once there was none. Well done my good and faithful ratter!

PastorRat said:
Mercy, mercy, mercy, P-Ratty has seen an epiphany. Brother outsider has laid hands, welding torch, and paint upon the old, neglected and dead frames, and like Lazarus up from the dirt, given life where once there was none. Well done my good and faithful ratter!

Thank You PastorRat, I feel refreshed and ready to build more, after that Positive sermon,.... Amen Brother. Just trying to help bring life to the unwanted, discarded, unclaimed, old and used of this word.

:mrgreen: :|

bare metal update

Heres' the update... :?: I still can't decide to paint it, friends tell me " it just goes" w/ the look :shock: :shock:

IMG_0079c.jpg
:mrgreen:

The rear sprocket [babybike front sprocket] I just put a rear sprocket on top of it ..make sure circumference is even mark it, put in vise hand file a little at time..don't for get to leave the 3 teeth! :D AND It rides great..w/ a 52 up front , just my speed, just cruisin along.. 8) 8)

do not paint this bike!!!!! clear coat might work tho.....not so sure about the new bars..kinda takes away from that "fat" feel...and the green grips rock with the green forks

do u have any pic of the rear sprocket conversion? id be really keen to see that

brett

Sorry no pics of sprocket during modifying,...the bike in 1st pic, blk w/ red rims also has [baby front ] rear sprocket :mrgreen:

I like what you did with the Monark fork, and the unpainted bike looks like the drive line is a bit too big for it. And that's what makes it cool.

is this one of your bike as well?
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k298/ ... 140c2B.jpg
IMG_0140c2B.jpg

if it is u have to of my top ten fave bikes.....this mixtee was the first one i saw and made me build my own.....u have the eye bro...for sure.
do u have any riding pix? id love to see this bike and the bare metal bike in action shots...

peace

The tires are electra fattie-O's 24x3
heres an update pic
IMG_0021c.jpg

I ride this bike to school, I'm taking welding at the local college, It pogos a bit due to the Shelby 24" springer but with those fattie-Os it rolls awsome!.
the peddling is just what I like cruzin speed[I need time to drink my coffee in the morning :mrgreen: as soon as I get a chance I'll post a riding pic.
The mixte now resides at the youth center that I volunteer at
IMG_0009c.jpg

heres our "shop manager" cleaning it up before a ride
I put a new seat[ 3rd one] and had to change the springer to a straight one the kids where scraping the stuff out of the peddles
I will not be at the center for a few weeks so when i do I'll post a riding pic

Gorgeous bikes! There's not enough GOLD bikes in the world. You just helped me pick the color for my next bike!

Latest posts

Back