Sunday Garbage run.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Every week I go out and look for bikes and this sunday I came across this cool one.

The question is what to do with it...?

Throw some ideas my way....

IMG00145.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/53073960@N04/

if you want to keep it, give to a girl you already know, build it for yourself, or part it out and ship me the wheels. :lol: :wink:

I'd put the handlebar stem on correctly, but I don't think the foam handlebar grip will come off. It looks in great shape, just some air in the tires and it's good to go.

The handlebars were put on backwards when it was new. If the foam will slide off, just reverse the bars and face the stem forward. If not, it's no big deal.

I've been in the same stem situation, I ended up putting a screwdriver in the clamp bolt hole and bending the stem clamp bach enough to allow the bars out, then flip ti and do the reverse. You may need to also use a hammer and piece of wood to get it back perfect.

Hope this helps.

Well got home from work today and the foam came off perfect and flipped the neck around perfect. Throwing a tube in it being that i think is the only reason they got rid of it. Any ideas do I Rat it out or ???

Depends on what you want to do with it. You could flip it for profit, rat it out and keep it, rat it out and sell it, really anything.......it's all up to you.

cut off the top tube and weld in one thats the shape of your choice, and inbetween that you can do any other kind of stretching or bending you want, but keep the frame straight front to back.

So no bike this week! We did get three boxes of PlayBoy from 1997 to present . Not bad of a find we threw them in the barn and we will gt to those later hope before the kids do. They were in such great shape. They were in enclosed boxes.. Well until next Sunday on our garbage run........

Back