Surprised find after being Discharged

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well its been 2 and half weeks being in Great Lakes finally got discharged from SEPS. And came home to find these odd pair of muscle bikes some scrapper threw over in my to do bike pile with a note of -Retirement Fund: Thank you for Serving- All I know is one is a Sears 5 speed with dual brake in back with a springer seat. Any ideas here on what I have?

Last edited:
Vin on the 5 speed is what I could make out is E51V34A564 stamped on the rear left drop which don't make sense for a vin.

Nice bikes! Here's a 70 Sears Spyder:

2i8d7yc.jpg

Well its been 2 and half weeks being in Great Lakes finally got discharged from SEPS. And came home to find these odd pair of muscle bikes some scrapper threw over in my to do bike pile with a note of -Retirement Fund: Thank you for Serving- All I know is one is a Sears 5 speed with dual brake in back with a springer seat. Any ideas here on what I have?

Really cool someones shown you a little neighborly respects. And keeps a keen eye to your hobby! Great Gesture..

I have an all original chrome 1966 spyder myself. Sold in Sears department stores and built by Murray. Cool bike for kids back then that couldn't afford a stingray.

Need to find me some scrapper friends like that :)

Congrats !

Back