SWAP MEET NORTH PHOENIX SAT 0CT 19TH

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as expected..ZERO interest from here and ZERO interest at the swap. Went there with a load of stuff...5 people showed to sell...20 people showed to buy. I just dont get WHY this area is so Bike UNFRIENDLY. If people havent noticed..this is one of the greatest areas for riding weather. ANyway..pretty much solidifies ever doing another swap or going to one around here. People in Texas and the other states..count your blessings that you have people into this. This place is terrible. I talked to the others guys.. they were very sad as well..most have the same take on this area..SAD SAD SAD.

I WILL ASK THIS AGAIN...why is this area so BAD???? Do we not have the weather??? the areas to ride??? The number of people living here( 5th biggest city in the U.S.) and we cant seem to get anything going with BIKES????

Well its' best you didnt see it and come. I was the ONLY one that had anything remotely pertaining to our style of bikes. Everything was Road bike related stuff. One guy had a few bikes ...he came over to talk and was seriously Pissed because of all the hype this Bike shop owner threw out. The guy brought some bikes he wanted over 800 for...some Paramount road hunk of junk. I should have went with my instinct of terrible Swap meets and stayed home. I saw the ad late friday night and made a quick BAD decision. Live and learn. Moral is..DONT WASTE YOUR time in Arizona going to a swap meet. I have been to about 5 so far with a grand total of buying ZERo and coming away as always shaking my head at the prices people ask out here.

Back