**Sweet bike tattoo**

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
got to do this on a friend a few weeks ago..all healed up its rat fink style of him on his stingray! fun tattoo thought youguys might enjoy!

jojo1.jpg

Slick work man!
That artwork would make a cool decal!!
That's shifter is what I want to do on a build with my big ole Magic 8 Ball. Maybe for my BO8 bike.

Peatbog said:
That is cool work. Man, look at that pot belly!

More like a Beer Belly. I've heard of pot doing that.

ya dude been thinking ab getting a cruiser tattoo myself

That tattoo looks just like him (lol),I saw it in person and it looks even better than the pic

That's neat! I've thought of getting the Schwinn Quality seal, or maybe the crossed flags Roadmaster badge. Then I could brag about my "biker" tatts! :lol: -Adam

I have chainring tattoos all over my shins...in my day we called them "scars" :D

I'm getting a sweetheart chainring fullsize on my back in January. A friend of mine has the many sprockets on his leg. I just want to throw the sprocket in the copier and hand the artist the page and let him go from there. Originally I wanted a smaller sprocket in the small of my back with a chain around the two, but I can go that route later if I feel like it.

I am thinking I might come to the Pittsburgh area and get a Screw tattooed on my left buttock! :p

Back