SWEET SCORE!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man I drove 90 miles last night to check out a craigslist ad,& I am sure glad I did.This is all I could fit in my chicks PT cruiser.I am going back for 4 more complete skip tooths.I am keeping the Wards Hawthorne,but I will pass on some of the others.I got em real cheap,so I will let em go cheap.I am going to get the others tonight.I would rather trade.Local guys on a budget are encouraged to email.This guy also had a super sweet all OG paint Elgin from the early 20s that will stop you in your tracks.It has an oil light & an aouga horn.He wants $600 for it.I can hook you up with him.
bikes001.jpg

bikes002.jpg

bikes003.jpg

bikes004.jpg

bikes005.jpg

bikes006.jpg

There is no top bar.That tank flips over to make it a girls bike.Look at the down tube & you can see the holes at the bottom.

oldgreenbean said:
There is no top bar.That tank flips over to make it a girls bike.Look at the down tube & you can see the holes at the bottom.

What size are the wheels? 24"?

Great score....looks like you need a little Rust Eze medicated bumper ointment for all of your vehicles! :lol:

1495883909_571c7e0cf2.jpg

bro throw some fresh skins on that bad boy,grease it up and roll it in all it's rusty glory

bikes002.jpg

That was just what I was thinking Mr White Trash! I really can not decide though.I was considering doing it up nice.I am sure going to keep it,I do know that much.It is on my bike table right now!

Hey kingplinker We are ALL still learning.I don't care how long you have been into this.I am a into what I like,not what is rare.The red bike is a Firestone.I am keeping it just like it is.I can not believe this score.I got all 8 bikes for $150.ALL SWEET!!

Back