Swindler

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
IMG_2439.jpeg

Here's my swindley little project. It started life as a 70s Huffy Cheater Slick. Up front is a recurved, shortened and rethreaded British fork. The chain guard originated on a Liberty Belle. 20x3” slick on the rear, 16” skinny from a Slingshot for the front. It's got that gasser vibe about it.
1701359667657.png

Painting the fade on the frame and forks and lace painting the chain guard was a lot of fun and really spiced it up. Build details can be found here.

The results were exactly what I had in mind but it came out so much better than I expected. This was a really fun build and I'm already looking for my bike for next years MBBO!
253214-IMG-0603.jpeg
253216-IMG-0606.jpeg
253217-IMG-0607.jpeg
253222-IMG-0616.jpeg
253227-IMG-0625.jpeg

Great build Pondo! Love the color fade, that guard is amazing. That fat tire looks good on there. Really like the bars as well. SWEET RIDE!!! 👍

I love it!
Thanks Capt!
I almost wish I hadn't passed that along! :21: Fantastic job! That's really a tough looking build with a lot of flare!
:21: Thanks, man! Your bikes inspired me to get into muscle bikes. I really appreciate you hooking me up with this project and all the help and advice along the way!

@Pondo , my man! You really caught my attention with this hot rod custom gassy muscle bike! Love the fade paint, the stance with the ultra-wide rear slick and bent fork; everything about it. And that lace-paint chain guard: over the top!
Aren't muscle bike builds just a gas?!?

See ya next year...!

RaT oN~!

@Pondo , my man! You really caught my attention with this hot rod custom gassy muscle bike! Love the fade paint, the stance with the ultra-wide rear slick and bent fork; everything about it. And that lace-paint chain guard: over the top!
Aren't muscle bike builds just a gas?!?

See ya next year...!

RaT oN~!
Thanks OJ! This build was definitely a gas. I had a ton of fun with it!

Back