Swinging The Swing Bike...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kev looks like fun, Nice boobs! HAHAHA! Just kidding.

lOL I Do got man boobs, but since i been working out i can flex my pecks now and my BOOBS BOUNCE! ITS GREAT!

DUDE im proud of my boobs, Lol i was at my buddys house for a bon fire and we were playing truth or dare, I ended up making out with his cousins friend for like an hour! Lol i told her ill show u mine if u show me urs first. It was great hes got this little camper we went in and yeah. I had a fun nice :mrgreen:

Clothespin "n" said:
ricksterr1221 said:
Kev looks like fun, Nice boobs! HAHAHA! Just kidding.

Ricky.......I have Pectoral Muscles

You ........have Man Boob's :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAHAHA! Just kidding. :wink:

I think I pee dribbled when I read this!!! FUNNY :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Rat Rod said:
Time to invest in a "Bro" Ricky. :mrgreen:

Gotta love Frank
seinfeld_other012.gif

a buddy of mine had one of those back in the day it was cool but the novelty of it wore of fast.
he couldn't keep up with the rest of us lol we would hit the trails and ditches and he was stuck on the road :mrgreen: actually we were jealous of him and that bike but by making it hard for him to run with us he had to get a different one lol...... then he got a Schwinn Pea Picker and we were still jealous but now he would blow our butts off with that!

Hooch..
I did a Whole Vancruiser Ride on it.
I had to stop and tighten my Chain,
but other than that..I kept up in Lock mode
and pulled some wild Tricks when we stopped for Breaks :mrgreen:

but your right..
It's a Novelty Bike..
and a Very "Fun-to-Ride" novelty Bike that
will only increase in Value as it Age's

I got it for $300.00 Canadian,
which is about $270.00 American...with extra Stock parts( Forks..seat ).
So...I'd say I got a Good Deal!

Kev.

ok that bike is freakin AWESOME. I've seen lots of pics of them (mostly at the NE Musclebike Museum site) but I never understood how they worked till now... very coooooool. I'd definitely kill myself on that thing in no time flat.

--rick

Back