Tall Bike Show!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Second Saturday: I'm showing all 20 of my Tall Bikes, StateNet parking lot, 2100 K st Midtown. Setting up at 4pm till 9pm. Many of them will be for sale, and there will be ones available to ride. Don't miss this opportunity to see Sacramento's biggest collection of Tall Bikes.

I saw your post on another bike forum...........and you forgot about us? :( If I can butt in and put in my 2cents in.... The show was great, nice job. Not that I was there, east coast west coast couldn't make it, but I saw a video of you in your orange shirt with all your tallbikes 8) . Those people were having a ball riding around the parking lot. A lot of nice bikes, real cool bike art. You have to see the video that was posted on youtube to see for yourself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xREtQv2hOyM
You need to take some snap shots of those bikes and post them here, but someone already mentioned that :roll:

Graylock

I hope you decide to do this again i would love to bring my tall bikes out, looks like a blast.

Back