Tapatalk...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Anyone else having issues this evening with tapatalk here on RRB?

I have problems responding to PMs on Tapatalk, all the time. Very annoying. I get some sort of error message about too many respondents or something.

anyone else?

I've been getting 'failed to connect to the forum' error also. In addition, I get SQL errors when trying to respond to PMs through Tapatalk. Hopefully the patch that was mentioned will fix it.

FYI...I'm on an Android running Gingerbread 2.3.

Hang in there...

Cheers,
Dr. T

Still getting the SQL error...I'm running tapatalk on my iOS devices...

RonK said:
Still getting the SQL error...

me too, on my iPhone. A real bummer, since on weekends its my only way to stay in touch - I'm not about to sit at a computer on the weekends.

I hope they fix it soon.

I tried deleting off my iPhone and reloading it. Still getting the SQL errors. Annoying.

I'm gonna try to contact them and see if there's a fix. I don't understand how it could all of sudden stop working.

Tapatalk is working fine on the other forums I use it for, it's just RRB that I'm getting the SQL error on...

I wonder if Forum Runner would work better? It would require Steve to do something at his end in order to use it though.

Tapatalk is jacked up right now.

I have a rep from the company taking a look at the SQL errors that are being thrown when you try to look at certain posts or send PMs.

This forum is running on an old version of the forum software because we made a bunch of modifications to it and it would take a full day of programming work to upgrade. Tapatalk apparently doesn't work well with the old versions of the forum software and that is why things are not working correctly.

I'm hoping that the rep from Tapatalk will be able to figure out a solution.

I'm going to hold on installing Forum Runner because from what I've read, the same issues will effect that app too.

Sorry for the issues.

Latest update on Tapatalk....

I'm working with a rep from the company and they are digging into the code to see what I can change to make things work.

The good news is that we deleted a chunk of code and now you can send PMs using Tapatalk.

Hopefully this evening the rep will be able to figure out what is going on with the SQL error when viewing certain posts.

thanks for all the work on this Steve. Hope it is fixable, and not too much of a hassle for you.

The tech at Tapatalk figured out what was causing the error and has now made the fix!

There should not be anymore SQL errors when looking at posts or when sending PMs.

All I can say is, Tapatalk's customer service is AWESOME.

He even took note of the issue for future releases with older versions of the forum software.

Latest posts

Back