Tennessee Klunk

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mmmm... Orange :p

That looks stupidly rad.

Leroy said:
Mmmm... Orange :p

black_t.box.jpg

utvanderbiltsb_048.jpg

Looks great! Your from Chattanooga? We've got several guys on here now that are a couple of hours away from each other in AL, TN, and GA. Maybe we could have a meet and greet sometime?

cashman said:
Looks great! Your from Chattanooga? We've got several guys on here now that are a couple of hours away from each other in AL, TN, and GA. Maybe we could have a meet and greet sometime?

Yea I am from Chattanooga. I think a Bike Swap Meet or even just a Rat Ride would be a great idea! I know Smoopy's is doing an event in September...and I know they "use to" have a vintage / muscle bike swap in Atlanta every year. I think Chattanooga would be a great place to host something just because it is 2 hours from Nashville, Knoxville, Atlanta, and B'Ham. Maybe I could get the New Belgium folks to bring the Fat Tire Fest to the South East.... :?: Shoot me a PM if you are ever in the area.

3nc3p93lb5Q65W25S1a7k8e068b6376dc1ef1.jpg

Later Tyler

Sounds great! I might try to bring some stuff to Murfreesboro this year. They also have a vintage motorcycle/auto/bicycle swap at Barbers Motorsports Park near Birmingham every year. I think in October? Years ago they used to do a road race up the Lookout Mt. Parkway from Gadsden with a decent down through Lookout Mt, TN into Chattanooga. Don't think they do that any longer as an organized race. Maybe some of us get together sometime? Thanks!!!

Awesome Klunkers. Here is what I am going to use on my 26" BMX old school for V brake mounts. These are currently hand made in Georgia, and used for modern BMX racing bikes.

DSC02631.jpg

DSC02633.jpg

DSC02634.jpg

Evolution Bike Co

4500 South Main Street
Acworth, GA 30101-5400
(770) 966-8335

They cost me $50 picked up.

biss-ness said:
Those are sweet! How do I order a pair? How Much?

Latest posts

Back