Testing: Looking to possibly sell Dyno Roadster

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright bike aficionados....I have an original Dyno Roadster that I'm thinking of selling to fund some new projects. Is there any interest out there for these bikes? I don't see any on "The Bay" currently, but I do see plenty of very similar bikes of newer manufacture. The bike is basically dead stock, black, original tires, etc. It has a dent in the rear fender but other than that it's perfect. Is this a bike that people would be interested in? I bought it new several years ago from a local shop. Would like to get at least my investment back in order to try and pick up some new parts. Let me know what you think. What is fair market value for such a bike?

Any help would be most appreciated! Thanks for looking,

Jay H.

I have two black cherry Roadsters I paid $450 for one and $400 for the other. I also have a blue one on the way that I am paying $350. All 3 were local CL finds. Shipping a Roadster is going to add $150-$200.

There are definitely plenty of people out there interested in the Dynos. I too would love to see pics, and depending on what you are asking, I may be interested.

Yeah I might be interested. I bought my black cherry Roadster for $250 in January.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

Guys, thanks to all for the replies. I have the bike in storage, so I need to get it out and take some pictures. As soon as I have them, I'll post them up. Oh, and I'm in North-Central Oklahoma, a modest sized town called Enid. Pics as soon as I have them!

Jay H.

Gentlemen, the Roadster has been listed in the "For Sale" forum with plenty of pics. Thanks again to all!

Jay H.

Back