~ Texas floods ~

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A.S.BOLTNUT

He who dies with the most toys ,still dies No Fear
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Heart felt best wishes and Prayers got out to those who have lost in the devastating flood waters in Texas , I see a lot of people helping people ther and I know our forums owner Steve lives in Texas hope everything is ok for you and yours
If you "RatRod" would have some way to get funds through some of us here on the forum ? I would like to send what I can , it won't be much but I kno everything helps in this time of need....

The Licon Family.

Yeah I echo that. Sad to see what's happening there. Hope Texans emerge stronger after going through this horrible time.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

Thank you!

I'm actually in the Dallas area which is about 300 miles north of Houston and not effected, but most of my family lives down there...including @Uncle Stretch. So far none of them have had water come into their homes. Mainly just stuck in their houses all of this time waiting it out.

If you are looking for a good solid group to donate to I would highly recommend the Texas Baptist Men. These guys are on the ground serving (feeding, washing clothes, providing showers, etc) the first responders and are an excellent organization to help out.

http://www.texasbaptistmen.org

Thanks for posting about it....it's hard to break the Texas spirit and hard times like this usually help bring out the best in my fellow Texans!

img_03591001.jpg

21078522_1433991840022382_8176836462966544622_n.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back