texasbigjon`s bike-o-rama gallery (update #4-`41 Hawthorne)12/7

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I haven't done a bicycle round-up for about 3 yrs,so I thought I would put together one of these nifty threads.the pics are standard garage door mugshots,but at least it was sunny today. :lol: first up is a pair of jc Higgins,one a former buildoff bike that's had a makeover,and one led sled style that's 3 colors of green w/a touch of blue.

texasbigjon said:
I haven't done a bicycle round-up for about 3 yrs,so I thought I would put together one of these nifty threads.the pics are standard garage door mugshots,but at least it was sunny today. :lol: first up is a pair of jc Higgins,one a former buildoff bike that's had a makeover,and one led sled style that's 3 colors of green w/a touch of blue.

Love those bars, do you know what they came off of? I have been looking for something like these.

Never get tired of lookin at these ...
are these all of them ?

~Rafael~

Great discovery Rafael!

That would be Cool ~!, I mean Sunny !
Well you kno what i mean...

~Rafael~

its finally sunny again so I guess I`ll update this old forgotten thread.I`m gonna start with the big red Firebike that ive owned since 2008. I freshened it up a couple months ago by chopping another 1-1/4" off of the forks,adding the 80mm 2spd wheel set,different headlight,2 new chains and some yummy Thompson red metalflake grips.

today we have a pieced together Columbia tanker. the frame,chainguard and tank were purchased from forum members and the rest of the tins were sourced from ebay over a period of time. repop fender and rack lights and the rest from my personal junk.turned out to be one of my favorite riders!:thumbsup:

Quite Nice , So glad yer updating This thread..
is there a piece missing from that Chain Guard ?

~Rafael~

Latest posts

Back