The Adult Big Wheel Project

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
My buddy, Scuzzo and I started initial cutting/welding today:
80771b24b731.jpg

Building two - this one will be Scuzzo's:
c371bd970b54.jpg

Next: brakes and cranks! (A seat would be a welcome addition as well.)

what wheels are those on the back. I have been thinking about doing this for a little bit now

sweet wheels. that is going to look awesome

Omg Awesome when I used to fit on a big wheel I loved it so much. I used it so much i wore all the plastic wheels out, mine was a batman one lol

i love it.i have been looking for wheels like that i remember when i was a kid i had the knight rider kit big wheel..... my brother had a ninja turtle one..... i can't wait to see how this build turns out....

ok, after seeing the video one of these might be my next project... or maby two of these.

so you haven't made the crank yet, are you going to scratch build one or use a unicycle one? If you scratch build one i know that there are people who might want you to post detailed pics... please.

That's the trick - I came up with what I think is a better way to set up the front hub/crank. Not only does it make a freewheel possible, but... well, you'll see in a couple of weeks or so. I'll take pics as I fab it.

Back