The antimope.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems Like forever since I last visited the forum. With the launch of my company (Sinister Laboratories) Other than my daily ride I haven't had much time for bicycles. My girls keep me very busy with costuming, and business has been good.
wsmzi8.jpg

adyudj.jpg

That being said, that's all about to change. (bicycles I mean) Came across a 1977 bicycle that has inspired me to free up a little time.
169rog7.jpg

Now some of you might argue this is a Moped, but I assure you it is a bicycle with a motor that rests on the front tire. Lift the motor out of the way and it's your typical bicycle. Well not exactly.
vxffax.jpg

The entire bike is assembled with stamped pieces of sheet metal. In the event of an accident single pieces can be replaced if need be.
2lwn37o.jpg

Not exactly sure what I'm gonna do with it, but it's gonna be ratty. :) Looking forward with spending some time on the bicycle and the forum. Anybody done a velosolex 3800 before?

Congrats on the good business man :D

thats an intresting bike you got there.. i thought i saw a motor in the frame but its on the front wheel.. :shock: never seen one of those before.. :p

Back