THE BIRD. Flew the coop

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to see you finish this Elgin, but I understand just how insufferable a lack of motivation and the summer heat can be. You've still got time to finish it up, and you've already got a lot done so far.

Actually, has nothing to do with motivation .. have plenty of that ...;
Serious Health Issues : are the slow down .
I'll have it Finishe up before the deadline.

Nice bike, shoes, and stuff. Sorry about the COPD, that sucks, it can help if you find your triggers and find things what help… I’m about the opposite of you, can’t go indoors, so many cleaning supplies, perfumes, cologne,… set me off. Stay home, or outdoors and I am better.
Anyway I hope ya feel better and have fun with the new bass.
one of posts in the thread kind of cracked me up, then that made me feel old.
An add was shown and referred to as “back in the day” and it had an Internet address on it. Lol.

Nice bike, shoes, and stuff. Sorry about the COPD, that sucks, it can help if you find your triggers and find things what help… I’m about the opposite of you, can’t go indoors, so many cleaning supplies, perfumes, cologne,… set me off. Stay home, or outdoors and I am better.
Anyway I hope ya feel better and have fun with the new bass.
one of posts in the thread kind of cracked me up, then that made me feel old.
An add was shown and referred to as “back in the day” and it had an Internet address on it. Lol.

Thanks & i actualy have:
Bronchiectasis (BE). Not to be confused with COPD. Although they have similar properties.
Unlike COPD.
With Bronchiectasis :
Bacterial infections are very frequent.
Have been managing for 7 years now.

All of the smoke in the upper atmosphere from the Western fires blowing all the way across here in the Midwest, haven't been helping the matter any.
But, that is only one of my health conditions.
Have other issues that are terminal.

I will be ok ; know where my soul is going ... after i leave this body.

I know what you mean about the term back in the day. I feel old when I hear it as well.
For the record we are old.
Have 3 years on you.

Last edited:
Thanks & i actualy have:
Bronchiectasis (BE). Not to be confused with COPD. Although they have similar properties.
Unlike COPD.
With Bronchiectasis :
Bacterial infections are very frequent.
Have been managing for 7 years now.

All of the smoke in the upper atmosphere from the Western fires blowing all the way across here in the Midwest, haven't been helping the matter any.
But, that is only one of my health conditions.
Have other issues that are terminal.

I will be ok ; know where my soul is going ... after i leave this body.

I know what you mean about the term back in the day. I feel old when I hear it as well.
For the record we are old.
Have 3 years on you.
Sorry to hear you have to go through all of that. That sucks man.

• Wow
Reactions: KJV
Had to get new footwear too..View attachment 165727

Had to buy those :
Sense : bought these last trip to Vans .
20210725_194546.jpg

This looks smooth and mean at the same time!

Latest posts

Back