The boys of fall

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never been into sports myself well atleast not ones without wheels. now Im a sports dad my oldest boy which is a freshman in high school decided to go out for football and loves it. how many other football dads do we have here?

I have one son in a flag football and the other in lacrosse. He was all football until he started playing lacrosse last spring.

Being in a small midwest town Im not even sure they know what lacrosse is lol. he was in his first JV game monday night playing on the defensive line and did awesome for the few plays he was in.

I played back when I was in high school, one season as defensive lineman and another as wide receiver. Loved every minute of it but a car accident and knee injury put my football career to an end.

Figured out fixed cleat shoes (got them cheap since we wasnt sure if he would stick with it) dont work for lineman, had to order some new ones. Man I thought bike stuff got expensive quick.

Latest posts

Back