The builder formally known as bean

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I'm a long time member, and my user name was bean. I've been MIA for a number of years and have recently started playing around with bikes again. After moving, changing internet providers and forgetting my old password, I had to create another account. Don't know if it's possible for a Moderator to allow me to change my user name back to bean/gain access to my old account? Doesn't matter either way, but I'm back!

Happy Chris Hemsworth GIF by Marvel Studios

Hi all, I'm a long time member, and my user name was bean. I've been MIA for a number of years and have recently started playing around with bikes again. After moving, changing internet providers and forgetting my old password, I had to create another account. Don't know if it's possible for a Moderator to allow me to change my user name back to bean/gain access to my old account? Doesn't matter either way, but I'm back!

Welcome back old friend!!! Hope you are doing well.
I've tagged one of our main admins to try and help you recover your old account.
You just missed the end of Build Off 19, but you now have plenty of time to put your mind together for Build Off 20 next May. There is a combination MuscleBike / StepThruBike Build Off that is about to run Sep-Nov.

I've missed your killer builds brother! The image that always comes to mind is the mic taillight from Atomic Punk in BO7!

1723603842179.png

Welcome back old friend!!! Hope you are doing well.
I've tagged one of our main admins to try and help you recover your old account.
You just missed the end of Build Off 19, but you now have plenty of time to put your mind together for Build Off 20 next May. There is a combination MuscleBike / StepThruBike Build Off that is about to run Sep-Nov.

I've missed your killer builds brother! The image that always comes to mind is the mic taillight from Atomic Punk in BO7!

View attachment 277409
Thanks kingfish254. Captain Awesome sorted it out. I'm back as bean :).

Latest posts

Back