The Butcher

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol: back to business. well i need an oxy-acetelyne torch, and ill go to my friends house for that. hopefully i can borrow it and take it back to my house. i need it to bend up the rear triangle and some of the harder arcs. oh and the shifter. :D

Judging from your sketch .....
When finished, You know I'm gonna demand you bring it out to play with us! :wink:
You really nailed the ...... attitude!
I'll just sit back and enjoy the progress as it comes!

definitly man! im going to work on it right now. :D

i defintitaly like the concept of your bike i would like to see how far you on your build .what kinda frame u gonna start with?

stretch said:
got some work done on it finally, and finished my drawing of it, promply drawn on the back for a notebook. :D so everyone can see what im goin for.
img063.jpg

WOW ! That's gonna be bad ! I guess its an " Exercise bike build off" then !It's on ! LOL !

wjuniv.jpg

ill get pics up today since everybody keeps asking. its an exercizer frame.

arg! my pics wont upload! i have a outlet thing that takes the little sd card, but its not reading it. can anyone help? :(

well i FINALLY got progress. started welding the frame up, and got the springer bent like i wanted. :D pics might come, ill see what i can do.

frames done! pics be following in the morning. you guys gotta see this thing. its lowww. :lol:

Latest posts

Back