The Chief

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clothespin "n" said:
How'd yaa make some of those tight inside
corners with the Yellow snips.

I think it helps if theyre sharp, heheh, I was wonderin the same thing though myself, looks superduper x-x

Practice practice practice...You also need a glove to hold this when you work on it. Only pricked myself once so far. Here's a progress pic. I have to use the dremel for the finish. I guess I could do it with the file,but I'm lazy and I do have a dremel. Hope I have time to put on color tomorrow for everyone's benefit.

FenderFlame2.jpg

So I got the color on there with some spray cans. I have an airbrush but like I said before, I'm lazy. I decided to demark the flames fron the black with some ripped masking tape and finished it off with some silver one shot paint. All I need now is to find some studs for the holes, clear coat and to make some brackets to put them on the bike.

I pricked myself a second time. This happened while sanding so be careful if you make one of these. I guess cleaning them will also be hazardous, cool :mrgreen:

FenderFlame3.jpg

Looks great!

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

I pulled out my one shot paint and did some more stuff. I have to wait overnite to shoot a clear coat and for my system to eliminate the lead from my bloodstream so I can post another update pic...hmmmmm...lead! Next thing you know I'll be trying to pinstripe again...thank you for this forum RR. :D

Im gonna try that...... I been practicing with the dremel in wood shop. i made some cool stuff..

Latest posts

Back