The Cycle Showdown inside the SF Bike Expo Nov 6th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BBI-424x1024.jpg

This show is being held inside of the Cow Palace in San Francisco. The show is Saturday November 6th. The list of catagories is listed below. We will have the BBI booth set up along with a DJ and 2 pinstripers. The SF Bike Expo is about all things bicycle, this event is growing every year. They are expecting 10,000 attendees which will all walk by the show bikes.

Most Original
Best Restoration
Mild Custom
Full Custom
Radical Custom
Best Builder
Best Rat Bike
Best Paint
Best Lowrider
Best Kids Bike
Best BMX
Best Road/Fixie
Most Unique
Best Chopper
Best Trike
Best Scraper Bike
Best of Show

Info: [email protected]

http://sfbikeexpo.com/?page_id=2172

I'm going to try and go but where can I get one of those show posters you posted to frame and hang up? Very KOOL!

slick said:
I'm going to try and go but where can I get one of those show posters you posted to frame and hang up? Very KOOL!

I assume your refering to the poster above right? This was actually done in a size for a magazine so I'm not sure if it's a size we can get printed. Maybe we can resize and bring some to the show......
Thanks for the compliments, I'll let the artist know!

Yes the photo above with the cowboy on the bike. Too kool! I'd buy a poster for my garage and bike room!

sounds like i might make the show after all a few of the pedal grinders want to go so the prez should be there too right? maybe the hooligan will make an appearance and it might be the last time it is seen in this set up

Howdy Sactown crew. Uall's going to The Cycle Showdown? Mike and me will be leaving VBS at 7:00 with the big black trailer full. Anyone who wants to convoy, be there or meet at the West Sac Valero around 7:30, last exit before the Yolo Causeway. Lets show Behind Bars some Sactown love.

i am rolling down with greg i am bringing the hooligan and it will probably be the last time it is shown. he wanted to roll a lot earlier i think he things they will cut off the entry early. but we will be at the show one way or another

I'll meet you Kats down there since i'm from the southern die-wrecktion. Ha! You know we will be there Ray. Dunno what i'm bringing yet but i'll be there. Love to convoy with you guys but gotta drop off my boy at grams house first, but i'll be there!

some of the CHOPADEROS will be there and will be partying with The OTHER B.C. come buy and say hello and have a beer with us

Update: Leaving VBS at 7:00 sharp. May not make the Valero stop at 7:30 unless prearrainged with a phone call to Mike.

You know I can't turn down BEER!!! (If that was an open invitation) See you guys there! I can't wait!

teh bike expo was awesome! they even had valet bike parking :mrgreen: I spent quite a bit of time watchin these guys.. and got to see a sick cyclocross crash !!

IMG_20101106_120648.jpg

Hi all what a great show,Boogie,Dom and the Behind Bars inc crew put on a awesome show at the SF bike Expo,it was so cool to see all are Bike Club friends and more friends I wish I had more time to see all the cool stuff at the show and talk to everybody anyway here are some pics of the day.
peace,
justdave
5154366143_497a4952c9_z.jpg

The gangs bikes
5155003630_659e588987_z.jpg

swap meet
5154953424_dbc20922f8_z.jpg

bike in the hall
5154364119_d36ba752b9_z.jpg

5154362955_4c2c32f8e7_z.jpg

5154380441_020fe934d8_z.jpg

Latest posts