THE FLAKER ROTH REAPER (back from paint woo hoo)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: karfer builds another chopper ROTH REAPER

i dont know how much travel it has it is a 98 so i would guess 5 inches. now i gotta find a kool stem, crank and sprocket. got the bell in the works

karfer67 said:
i dont know how much travel it has it is a 98 so i would guess 5 inches. now i gotta find a kool stem, crank and sprocket. got the bell in the works

That would be a five incher then, nice find.

cant complain too much for 60 shipped. once it is cleaned and polished i think it will work. and yea i like my new weed eater greg haha.

karfer67 said:
. . . I STILL CANT COME UP WITH A NAME!!!

How 'bout SOLD!!!!!!!!

Karfer67001.jpg

Karfer67002.jpg

hahaha that is soo funny. no folks i still got her. well actually no i dont at the moment she is at the powder coat and parts are ordered thanks to mike at vintage bicycle supply. i highly suggest if you are local and need anything cruiser go check him out or if you are out of state and need something he probably has it pm him mikes.

as for mine thanks to those who bought stuff from me at his swap and had me pinstripe stuff cause i pretty much turned around and tossed that at mike to get parts for the roth. all i am gonna say is this sucker wont look like anything you guys have seen me build before.

got her back from the powder coater and the flake in this frame is sick. i tossed it in the stand and got to work.
001-11.jpg

002-11.jpg

003-12.jpg

006-10.jpg

007-9.jpg

just found a source for gold cruiser wheels with a coaster brake. gotta get some dollars together now. working on the fork today

so he does really have them in stock? i am just thin on cash so it is a roll of the dice. let me know if they really are in and i will call.

time to get the fork wraped up on this one. i wanted to polish it but due to my own ignorance in using a rotary air tool on a round aluminum tube it had too many divots to make it perfect so i sanded it down as best i could then dumped 2 cans of primer on it before moving to paint.
001-12.jpg

002-12.jpg

003-13.jpg

went with off white which will flow through the bike....at least i hope so

005-12.jpg

new bolts all around to finish her off
004-11.jpg

Looking good Ill bet it looks even better in the sun light! :mrgreen:

Back