THE HERD

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Thought I'd start a group photo thread.

Here's all my Schwinns. :D

100_3765.jpg

Ill show u mine 2 morrow i got finals 2 morrow night dude.

Rat Rod said:
ricksterr1221 said:
Ill show u mine 2 morrow i got finals 2 morrow night dude.

Man...how long does school last up north? Kids down here were out two weeks ago.

...they're not lettin Rickster out until he can spell without using numbers!! :D :D :D

I get our this 2sday around 11:30, Dont be h8ting MARKM! Lol! Hey guys dont be doggin me bout skool i got the highest gpa out of all the boys in my class! 3.893 baby!

ricksterr1221 said:
I get our this 2sday around 11:30, Dont be h8ting MARKM! Lol! Hey guys dont be doggin me bout skool i got the highest gpa out of all the boys in my class! 3.893 baby!

You still going to that "all girl" school? :mrgreen:

Nice family! It would be hard to choose my favorite! I've always had a thing for that green. But the red one is closer to my style. But that copper color rocks! I might choose the girlie one to make beer runs though, how many beers fit into that basket anyways? :mrgreen:
Great collection.
Thanks for sharing

Chainsaw said:
ricksterr1221 said:

You still going to that "all girl" school? :mrgreen:

Hardy har har!! lol like i said i did the best out of all the boys in my grade

Rat rod can you help me out on the description. Since I am the newbie to this I am a little confused. My Aunt just gave me two bikes like your first green one, arethose considered lightweights? And your second considered heavyweights or balloon tire bikes?

I think I have been cursed, right now I have 3 male cruisers, two female cruisers, a Stingray that I have had for years, the two 3 speeds my aunt just gave me, and three parts bikes. Everything except the stingray I have aquired over the last couple of months.

voodoowagon said:
Rat rod can you help me out on the description. Since I am the newbie to this I am a little confused. My Aunt just gave me two bikes like your first green one, arethose considered lightweights? And your second considered heavyweights or balloon tire bikes?

I think I have been cursed, right now I have 3 male cruisers, two female cruisers, a Stingray that I have had for years, the two 3 speeds my aunt just gave me, and three parts bikes. Everything except the stingray I have aquired over the last couple of months.

Yeah...my 69 Collegiate (green) is a lightweight (anything but light). The others that I have are middleweights. They are from the 60s. You have to go back further in time for balooners...like pre 50s mainly.

Looks like you need to post a herd pic next. :mrgreen:

Back