THE LADY RAT ( bowing out)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: THE LADY RAT

well worked on the Lady today for awhile. working on the forks, got alittle bit done. still playing with fenders but looks like thats a no go, so need to go into a different direction. have another idea so will see about that. playing around with my seat, the bikes seat.lol, hmmm thats sounds funny, oh well it was fun.lol. lowered the rear end, that was even more fun. this Lady is sittin low. hopefuly my wife will be able to ride as she is only 4'8" tall. she has a bratz that she rides. what else. nope thats all. thanks for readin. untill the next time.

Outlaw

Sounds intriguing... :idea:

I didn't get to work on mine like I thought this weekend,got the fork primed,that's it. Was suposed to go to the park w/ the wife,ride while she hiked...she mooded us outta that too :? . Oh well,maybe tomorrow :|

Awesome Outlaw! Why cant we have those style frames over here :cry: The full fenders are sic 8) , try and work with the front fender but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

ya, i tried today but they are 26's and i will be running 24's on this bike. thats ok, think i will like my other way better if i can find the right size of material. thanks.

Outlaw

yep, i even lowered her some more today. i'll have to run 5" cranks on her. it's low.yahoo.

Outlaw

How's bout some teaser pics? :mrgreen:

hmmm, well first i got to find what i need for fenders, oh, then i can take some pics. won't be working on the bike for awhile. right now i am down with a cold, got to get rid of that. leaving on monday for twin falls idaho for a week. my mother in law will be 98 yr. old. she's slowing down alittle but still a tiger. so, when i get back i'll start lookin for what i need for fenders and will take some pics. ok guys, will be here lurkin. i am watching.

Outlaw

Have a safe trip,my friend,and I hope you feel better soon :D

I'll be chompin at the bits for the pics!

Work on Tina's Pride is sporadic too,so I feel ya. Lots a life getting in the way (for example,I'd planned to rebuild some hubs,and Brillo some rims today,but spent the day on the road paying bills and visiting parents). We still gots time on these,just have to chip away a little as time comes. See ya when ya gets back :)

thank you. feeling a little better. yep we got time. so be kool. i'll be looking in when i am gone. will have the wifes comp. with us so i can stay on track with what is going on here. later

Outlaw

I'LL BE BACK.........for yours.

007-7.jpg

kota, you are too funny. don't look like any of the bikes entered. i think your just jelous cause ya don't have a Lady's bike. now that ya got one, are ya man enough to ride it? hahaha lets see a pic.lol

Outlaw

OUTLAW said:
kota, you are too funny. don't look like any of the bikes entered. i think your just jelous cause ya don't have a Lady's bike. now that ya got one, are ya man enough to ride it? hahaha lets see a pic.lol

Outlaw

Looks like Tina's Pride will be getting a more "feminie color" (Tina's words)...I'll still ride it to the post office tho 8)

i like kool colors, but make that Lady badddd ya hear?

Outlaw

cool! and i thought id be like one of the only ones to enter a "girl's bike". hope you don't think i'm trying to copy ya. :)
kinda nice to see an old jch not built by murray, as yours looks to be huffy built. gonna be fun to see how these turn out. good luck!

roadmaster, thank you. i was a little bit shy of building this bike but what the hay. i haven't done much, just seeing the best way to lower it so my wife can ride it. if ya want to copy, feel free but there isn't much to copy yet.lol

Outlaw

OUTLAW said:
i was a little bit shy of building this bike but what the hay. just seeing the best way to lower it so my wife can ride it. Outlaw
OH REALLY!!!!.............. :lol: :lol:

Back