THE MOTHER LOAD!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't need anything but I am excited for you. I really enjoy categorizing and daydreaming about bike stuff. 10+K of fun.......

just breath. i would start by organizing the parts somewhat by what they are. sprockets, cranks, stems, etc.... then start posting pics of groups and put a price for each. if you are going to sell here yes you will have to ship but with usps it is easy. good luck lets see at least some teaser pics

highship said:
Not much time to explain now but I have a ton (10,500 lbs to be exact) of bike stuff to get rid of.
Pictures coming soon, I have to sort it first. Prewar through early 80's. Nothing newer then early 80's...LOT'S of NOS!!!!!!! (New old stock) in original packaging. 70's and 80's Columbia (and others) bikes NEW IN BOX!!!! Never put together. Tons of accessories. Hundreds of wheels, hubs, brakes, cables, grips, etc.... thousand and thousands and thousands of spokes all sizes. Reflectors, air pumps, lights, chain guards, chains, handle bars, fenders, baskets, racks, banana seats, regular seats, flags. Lots of Raleigh Chopper Style Sturmey-Archer shifters. Ton's of hardware... every nut, bolt, bracket, screw, bearing, trinket, clip, washer, dewgiggy you could imagine. Antique stuff, kid’s tricycle wheels. lots of real cool English bikes, Raleigh’s and others, early 50's Indians, Scouts and Princess, Westfield, Columbia, Rollfast, Schwinn, Tricycles (kids and adults), and more. Couple of crates of old bicycle shop repair manuals, ordering catalogs, dealer prices, advertisements, etc.
So so so much more... I don't even know everything I have yet.

You name it I should have it. Let me know I'll send you pics.
A RAT ROD DREAM! Lots of unique stuff.
Will Ship.
Shoot me a PM or an email......... [email protected]
Can you adopt me??? :mrgreen:

sorry it is taking me so long to get these up, and i have not forgoten about anyone I will get back to everyone
well anyway here is a small taste of what i have.
IMG_5972.jpg

IMG_5956.jpg

IMG_5948.jpg

IMG_5937.jpg

IMG_5934.jpg

IMG_5921.jpg

IMG_5915.jpg

IMG_5898.jpg

IMG_5890.jpg

IMG_5886.jpg

more to come

Oh my thats some good stuff, I like that rudge it looks great!

OH MY GOD. that box of high flange hubs, any sets of fronts and backs?

Back