The NON Official Northampton, Mass. Ride Thread

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like June 4th is looking good for a Saturday ride. Any feedback on this date?

cmon guys, hows this day looking? Do we want to wait till a later date for warmer weather?

The 4th is doable, but the 11th would be better. I have no conflicts on the 11th. Let me know what you guys think.

:D Whoa.. both those dates are open for me,I could bring a roadster to scare the locals.
:lol: Lock it in .

I'm down for either date. We should probably make it the 11th.... just to make sure the rain stops by then. chhh.

so are we down for the 11th? I need a Local Burger/Tunnel Bar fix man.

I think so..

I need to touch base with Big Dano!

Joe

sweet, it's shaping up. I'm glad the 11th works best for everyone. the 4th was good, but is not now, I have a funeral to attend.

looking forward to seeing you all.

... are we talking a daytime ride?

Ian,

I had to back out of this ride as T-man's baseball Playoff schedule is out and we have a game this Sat at 7 PM. I talked to Big Dan and we are postponing the ride until??? Gonna be in Florida for two weeks for Baseball as well and then we are in two different tournaments simultaneously. Looks like the earliest i can do this is the 2nd weekend of August (7th or 8th?)

Wish it were different, but kids are only kids once so have to reach out to the opportunities as they present themselves.

Joe

yeshoney said:
Wish it were different, but kids are only kids once so have to reach out to the opportunities as they present themselves.

Joe

Wait until you have grandchildren. Then you can MAKE-UP for all the mistakes you made with your kids!...But then they look at you and wonder: Is that the same man I grew up with? :roll:

no worries Joe. we'll get together when we can. As it turned out, I was only able to ride this Saturday during the day. I would have had to head home at about 4 or 5 o'clock.

Would love to do this one but wont be in the area on that date. Rat Rides are the way to go. Nothin' like cruisin' on your own gizmo. Where is Northampton anyway?

Back