The olde flame (update 6/28)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well here it is, originally posted by Emanon as a craigs list find, in my yard. Shes a real beauty, a kind of work of art or maybe a cool parade bike, you decide. The owner had no idea who the artist/builder was. His story was that when he was a firefighter some years ago, in Berkley Michigan. He was on a routine call and noticed the bike in the gentlemans garage and when asked if it was for sale the man replied why yes it is. The firefighter told him that the F.D would use it in their yearly parades and the man kindly sold it to him and told him that his son had made it. That is all he knew about it unfortunately. The bike was used in a couple of parades and the owner was no longer a fireman so he put it on CL. The bike is made of steel and the flame is the frame. the rear wheel is not centered under the flame but is only noticable from the rear. it has magnesium wheels, I believe, and they say Lester on them and have been sandblasted. The tires are shot so they will be getting new ones.
firebike5.jpg
firebike4.jpg
firebike3.jpg
firebike2.jpg
firebike1.jpg

Re: Fire Bike

that looks awesome!! i think there should be a fire extinguisher bike to go with it. :lol:

now thats what you would call a fire hazard. :lol: but it'd be cool! now my only question is... where do you sit on it? :?

i think you should do it in a 70's wild paint scheme, with panels, fogging and everything, like the funny cars and dragsters.

Man that thing screams 70's!! It rerminds me of all things pufnstuf, lidsville, kroft super show, Bugaloos!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!@!@#$$##@%^&*(!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I do not know what your plans are for this bike but if you ever want to get rid of it, keep me in mind :mrgreen:

Back