The one that got away.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ACD

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm driving into town. A car pulls up next to me with a 4 sale sign in the window. I give it a cursory look and notice that it is not the car for sale but a list of things. At the bottom it say Schwinn Stingray $15 As I go for the number the car pulls away. I circled back and looked all over town for it to no avail. Whether it was a an original, a repro, or even the OCC style one it would have been worth the $15 if it was a total biscuit. I am sulking now.

Aaron

ooooooooo

that goes deep
sorry to hear bout your luck
if it makes ou feel any better i have a new occ stingray you can have for 80bucks!!!

Thanks man! I really to broke right now to worry about any more bikes but hey "Schwinn" and $15 got my interest! :D

man i no the feelin
my dadsbuddy owns a glass shop and in the back is a 5 speed schwinn diamond frame all oriniginal with no rust and it has a speedo and i offered him 15 bucks
and he said it sounded good
but DANG i don't even have 15 bucks :cry:

sensor said:
start collecting bottle and cans(might take alittle time but its better than nothing) and who knows ya might even get hooked up like markm!

heheheh.....Im about due for another visit!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Well I'm not all that broke but I have a few hundred I allow myself in my bike fund and currently it is all tied up in the Pashley I bought as an investment. Appreciate the sympathy and suggestions though. I have been known to walk a road for cans and bottles. <<< That might make an awesome signature.

Aaron

I wasn't offended in the least. Zip, Zero, Nada. :D

haahha
the youngster?!?!IS THAT ALL I AM TO YOU GUYS!?!?!? :x :x :cry:
i am an established BROKE bike builder in need of cold hard cash
NOT A YOUNGSTER

ahahaha
just messin with ya
that might actually be a good idea

Back