the "OTHERS"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here are some pics of our other bikes. :mrgreen:

elfbmx010.jpg

elfbmx001.jpg

bikes005.jpg

bikes012.jpg

picsforkid003.jpg

picsforkid001.jpg

That Haro is sweeeet. White walls on a bmx, who would of thought.

Clancy

I Got a olllld haro frame, its like 25 years old i gotta get pics.

ricksterr1221 said:
I Got a olllld haro frame, its like 25 years old i gotta get pics.

Hey Ricky, I got a Chainsaw Frame! And it's NOT OLD! It's like 47!
Darn young kids, gotta watch what they refer to as old! :mrgreen:

You guys got some great BMXs! i'll have to check the stash before I start slicing! I know that I cut up an old Predator frame last year. Caught a little slack about it.

My Redline, and behind it on the wall, my Kuwahara:

redline1jv4.png

(Sorry for the lousy photo, it's gloomy and snowing yet again outside, low light in the basement blahblahblah...)

And a little teaser, the wheel from my GT after cleaning:

gtwheelie4.png

Definitely check that stash before slicing Chainsaw, some old school BMX stuff is GOLD! If there's an RL20 in that stash, I'd gladly take it off your hands :D

-Mp

Ha jim u aint old u thaught u were older then my dad, Ur only blahtee7 lol i wont tell if u dont, Dad was 55 u thaught u were older ur good ha. Ill get that haro frame for u jim U can make somthhing with it

ricksterr1221 said:
Ha jim u aint old u thaught u were older then my dad, Ur only blahtee7 lol i wont tell if u dont, Dad was 55 u thaught u were older ur good ha. Ill get that haro frame for u jim U can make somthhing with it

Hey Ricky....the language of choice on this forum is English. :?

Rat Rod said:
ricksterr1221 said:

Hey Ricky....the language of choice on this forum is English. :?

It's Ricklish :mrgreen:

I do have a "Ricklish to English" dictionary if any one
needs to borow it. :D

BMX !!!

I knew there had to be some BMX guys on here! My ELF, the first bmx is 20 years old this year. I bought her in 87 as a frame and fork from the bike shop I was racing for...geez I feel old now. The Haro is fairly new and the whitewalls were installed shortly after the wife got her cruiser. What happened to the cruiser you found Kev? We could do some bmx cruising! LOL :mrgreen:

Re: BMX !!!

armandgil said:
What happened to the cruiser you found Kev? We could do some bmx cruising! LOL :mrgreen:

the 24 inch BMX????

I ws talking with Kaya at Ride away yesterday...

I am thinking about putting a Cool set of 24 Slicks,
maybe make it an Old School Urban Assult Bike :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

or, I was thinking, put a 20 inch Coaster rear,and keep the 24 Front.
then I would be able to free up all those Cables and make a cool
24 / 20 Cruiser / BMX..

we'll get out for sure Armand....

Kev.

Multipass said:
My Redline, and behind it on the wall, my Kuwahara:

redline1jv4.png

(Sorry for the lousy photo, it's gloomy and snowing yet again outside, low light in the basement blahblahblah...)

And a little teaser, the wheel from my GT after cleaning:

gtwheelie4.png

Definitely check that stash before slicing Chainsaw, some old school BMX stuff is GOLD! If there's an RL20 in that stash, I'd gladly take it off your hands :D
-Mp

O.K. here's where I look kinda dumb..... What is an RL20? My geezer brain thinks it might be a 20" Redline. If so there use to be one somewhere but i don't think it has all the parts. I'll try to find it and some off the others that look interesting.

As I was growing into my teens the Clunkers were just making news, so you young guns got me at a disadvantage. I"ll post what I can find that looks old and BMXy and you guys can send it to the trading post or the chopping block, thumbs up or thumbs down! :?

Chainsaw said:
O.K. here's where I look kinda dumb..... What is an RL20? My geezer brain thinks it might be a 20" Redline. If so there use to be one somewhere but i don't think it has all the parts. I'll try to find it and some off the others that look interesting.

The RL20 was Redlines' freestyle bike, it is also known as the Prostyler

The RL20:

rl_ps3.jpg

As posted by armandgil, an RL20-II. The RL20-II is the later version of the RL20. The major difference is the twin top tube on the RL20II

rl20ii_6.jpg

Two later additions to the RL20 family were the RL20-A and the RL20-B. These models are easily distinguished by the 4" headtube. The RL20 Prostyler and RL20-II have a 5" headtube. Clear as mud right?

-MP

Latest posts

Back