"The Over-compensator"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so amazed :shock: ...the ratio of it IS a burrito (seat lower than wheels, stretched,ect...) but stands like a regular cruiser :shock: If there was a pic of you alone standing next to the bike, I would think you were 5 feet tall (bad-az lookin midget) :mrgreen:

MDombek said:
cool bike.....I really like the "accidents do happen" picture on your wall, did you do that?

That painting behind the bike is on the wall at the Nomad art studios Los Angeles (Not Affiliated, but friends of the Chopadero Nomads.) Most likely on sale, get info at praisethelowered.com

Thanks

vibr8shun said:
I am so amazed :shock: ...the ratio of it IS a burrito (seat lower than wheels, stretched,ect...) but stands like a regular cruiser :shock: If there was a pic of you alone standing next to the bike, I would think you were 5 feet tall (bad-az lookin midget) :mrgreen:

HAhaha... THANKS!!

Wow, that is wild!
Any flex (jounce) felt in the frame as you ride along?
Nice job - enjoy it! 8)

Re: "The Over-compensator"

Just a real cool bike, one of a kind.

Re:

MazdaFlyer said:
Just a real cool bike, one of a kind.

I agree, I was curious if someone had done a build with those 36" wheels since I'm a tall guy who dwarf's my standard stretch cruiser when I'm riding it. I live in San Diego so maybe I'll see him riding it around.

Back