The Roadster bike. (added three more pictures)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I built this to go with my Roadster. It a Firestone Warrior. I paid $10.00 for it in August, at the Springfield MO. auto swap meet. I think it was under water for awhile, or at least it sat out for a long time. Very rusty, and no grease on any of the bearings. I painted it with spray cans, so the colors aren't the same as the car, but they are close enough. The seats in the car are covered in Alligator skin, so the bike seat is too. I really like the pedals, I've had them so long I don't even know where I bought them. Enjoy, Dean
Bicyclepictures001.jpg

Bicyclepictures002.jpg

Bicyclepictures003.jpg

Bicyclepictures006.jpg

Bicyclepedals.jpg

100_0095.jpg

100_0096.jpg

100_0115.jpg

100_0116.jpg

100_0117.jpg

100_0114.jpg

100_0113.jpg

Added three more.
100_0118.jpg

100_0119.jpg

100_0121.jpg

Re: The Roadster bike.

october said:
Big Fat Whitewalls said:
I really like the pedals, I've had them so long I don't even know where I bought them. Enjoy, Dean

:p :mrgreen:

oct.
:oops: :oops: I was too blinded by the beauty of the bike and the car to read the text. That's my story ad I'm sticking to it. :p :lol:

great transformation! i kinda like the b4 version too in a different way. dig the solid chainring and coler scheme of orange and white wheels with fat blackwalls. descent new "head badge" too. and those ape hangers take all the bannanas.

roadmaster said:
great transformation! i kinda like the b4 version too in a different way. dig the solid chainring and coler scheme of orange and white wheels with fat blackwalls. descent new "head badge" too. and those ape hangers take all the bannanas.
The chainring is the original one that was on the bike when I bought it. I made sheetmetal covers to go over it, one on each side.

Wow. I like the headstock striping and paintwork. And the scallops. I need to learn how to scallop paint... Likes sick man. Nice roadster too. :D

Looks great-really dig the pedals and the head tube paint.

Is that a Triumph TR8 next to the barn in the last pic? The bright blue car?

Gendry said:
Looks great-really dig the pedals and the head tube paint.

Is that a Triumph TR8 next to the barn in the last pic? The bright blue car?
It's aTR7. It won't run right, imagine that. I'm supposed to fix it for a guy, he towed it here, and the battery is dead, kinda pissed me off so I haven't touched it. Dean

Nice bike! The pedals and the seat are way cool!

Back