The Scarlett Fever Taildragger Raffle bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Skoty Chops Kustoms built this bike to raffle off for my daughters benfit in march. It was put on by Gearhead magazine, Skoty Chops Kustoms and Road Lords car club.
Started with a piece of a girls Schwinn (i believe late 60's)

Scarlettsbike.jpg

Re: The Scarlett Fever Rafflle bike

Mocked up a tail dragger custom style with a springer front end and some cardboard
Scarlettsbike2.jpg

Re: The Scarlett Fever Taildragger Rafflle bike

AAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! Looks like a bike Fonzie woulda rode! i like it!

Here we have the top frame tube shaped and tacked in, seat post tube shortend and fenders roughed in.

Scarlettsbike3.jpg

Joeskustoms said:
hey Bob,
its Joe the hotrod photographier! its good to see you on here..the bike is looking sweet!
Whats up Joe ? Glad you dig the bike !

Scarlettsbike7.jpg

Is this quick enough for you Joe ? hahaha.
Since Scarlett is severly disabled the only way she could sit on the bike was if we went for a coaster style with no pedals. (they would hit her legs when i pushed her on it) and besides that the cranks would have been about 2" long.The final touches will be a tuck and rolled seat with chrome springs. Its a pearl white with lavender rose lace. I hope you all dig it !
BUILT BY SKOTY CHOPS KUSTOMS

Scarlettsbike4.jpg

By the way, That top frame tube wasnt bent, It was notched out several times (about 15 to 20 ) Then shaped and the notches welded closed. The amount of labor the guys at Skoty chops put into the steel work was amazing.

Looking forward to seeing that one. We were just down at Barris' shop. My son got to sit in the the Musnster Coach and the Batmobile. I have some great pics.

Latest posts

Back