The Shelby That Got Dropped Off

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Here ya go. Don't really mess with girls bikes, but this one showed up at my place yesterday. As some of you know, my teenage son and a couple of his football buddies are all the time keeping an eye out for old bikes for me. They roll in yesterday with the mutt of all mutts. Thanks Guys! :wink: Someone put 24"ers on this 26"er, and numerous other changes. All in all, some good parts on this bike.

lownslo54 said:
Holy crap, Old Fart. I can't go anywhere on the internet without running into you! How are things out in KS? Love the bike!

Well, Well, Hey Pat, (Lil Bro), hope all is well with you and yours. We miss ya here in Kansas, still got your shirt stashed in the shop :lol: :lol:

oldfart36 said:
lownslo54 said:
Holy crap, Old Fart. I can't go anywhere on the internet without running into you! How are things out in KS? Love the bike!

Well, Well, Hey Pat, (Lil Bro), hope all is well with you and yours. We miss ya here in Kansas, still got your shirt stashed in the shop :lol: :lol:
Would love to have that shirt back. But, then again, It will leave me just one more reason to come back to Kansas. We are all doing fine. You?

Latest posts

Back