The SPEED MASTER...1942 CWC...pulling out of the build...good luck to all

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I was going to be able to pull this build off but was sick for about 2 weeks and just have too many other things to get done at this time......so I am pulling out....when I finally do get to this bike I will post the build...good luck to all other builders...the entrants are incredible this year...bebopblu

Thought I was going to be able to pull this build off but was sick for about 2 weeks and just have too many other things to get done at this time......so I am pulling out....when I finally do get to this bike I will post the build...good luck to all other builders...the entrants are incredible this year...bebopblu

Hope you get to feeling better buddy. Hate to see you drop out, but I totally understand how life gets in the way of bikes sometimes. I look forward to seeing the continuation of this one though.

The deadline is just for the comp, take your time and do it right. This will be an awesome bike when your done. Looking forward to seeing more!
+1, keep at it and post the pics as it happens!

Luke.

Back