The Swing Thing (updated 8/11)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no question that it will be able to handle the abuse. This thing is seriously built like a tank, I just figured the less holes I drill in the frame the better. In fact I'll probably end up breaking everything else other than the frame. I finally got the brake working better today and I already tore the vinyl on the back of seat doing wheelies.

Uncle Stretch said:
OOOOhhh I love an unconditional guarantee. :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I only said repair, not replace. So it's not quite unconditional. I have only built about 25-30 or so swingbike frames and don't plan on building many more, so It wont be a big of deal to fix one if it breaks, but I haven't had to fix one yet.

kram, would you mind emailing those last three pics? I would like to have a high quality copy of them if it's okay with you. I really like what you did with it.

This is an old thread, but I'm glad you like it. I got decent on it but if you want to see talent look up bikebuilder's videos. I would love to make some videos but this bike got stolen a few months back. We have a small storage unit and I will rotate different bikes in and out. Somebody broke into it and stole a ton of stuff and this bikes is one of the things they took. Not an easy bike to hide but I have yet to see it pop up, still have my fingers crossed though.

Back