the tramp

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi ya'll heres my nirve framed chick ratter , pink rims with fat franks and nexus 3speed hub and rear roller brake . cute little chrome tank ,bmx layed back braced seat post for that comy riding postion i have a brooks B33 saddle coming also. i'm waiting on parts for my custom spring i have a org. monark as my second thought i'll see when there sitting here and i found this great chrome full coverage chainguard and a rear center stand for the final touch should be done next week so more pic to come . ciao guys and smooth rides
linzie
DSCN16390001.jpg

well shes comin along got my brooks seat and my old school stand on brakes and gears all worling , just my springer nad full chainguard and she done ..... more pics at 11 LOL ciao guys

DSCN16540001.jpg

well just got her way cool springer all fitted up , gosh changing 1 1/8 th to 1 " headset is a chore . but i did it all by myself . .just waiting for her full chainguard to come and shes done this is the most comfy bike i've ever had my schwinn deluxe is plush but this things a cut above . the riding postion has been my biggest deal its way natural legs and arms fall just right . realy glad i took the time to work it all out . ciao ya'll

DSCN16720001.jpg

well shes all done ,my mom found that cute little basket as the finishing touch . the 3 speed nexus with rear roller brake works great, the brooks seat is way way comfy . the springer works nice and cushy and the basket fits all a girl needs for a ride down to the local hangout . now i can do up my sweeties roadmaster he needs 3 speeds around here for the hills too ,and i have that monark front end sitting around i'm going to suprise him with, but i'm doing it up with all the org. pitina its just to orignal to mess with other then upgrading tire and fork but non destructivly. of course . ciao ya'll

DSCN16850001.jpg

Back