The Ultimate Package Deal

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought these bikes last weekend. I might be eating Roman noodles for awhile but totally worth it :)
Shelby with New Departure 2 speed
GrayShelby.jpg

1930s Schwinn with locking front
30sSchwinn.jpg

1937 Roadmaster Supreme
37RoadmasterSupreme.jpg

Hawthorne
BaseballDecals.jpg

Dayton Champion
DaytonChampion.jpg

Gene Autry Bike
GeneAutryBike.jpg

Western Flyer
WesternFlyer.jpg

NOS 1920 Schwinn
SchwinnExcelsior.jpg

Grill Tank Colson
GrillTankColson.jpg

Monark 5 Bar
Monark5Bar.jpg

Shelby Flying Cloud
ShelbyFlyingCloud.jpg

who did you have to kill and how did you clean all that blood off ???

The autry bike is tops, just needs some pistols !!!

Very nice score, well worth a change in diet. The Roadmaster Supreme appears to be a 1938. 1937 and 1938 are virtually identical but from what I can see the bike has the 1938 rack and the 1938 stem. The serial number should be the final proof.

The Hawthorne is a Snyder built model and you rarely see that bike in Nottingham Gray

NICE lot you got there! I kept scrolling down the page with my jaw dropping farther and farther figuring it had to end eventually! :mrgreen: And it did, but about 4 bikes later than anticipated...

Unchained said:
NICE lot you got there! I kept scrolling down the page with my jaw dropping farther and farther figuring it had to end eventually! :mrgreen: And it did, but about 4 bikes later than anticipated...

Yeah! What he said!

YES, but they are all very cool and look like they will compliment your already outstanding collection of Ladies bikes! It is amazing that they have remained intact and not been cannibalized for parts.

Joe

slacker said:
Man, what a sucker. Those are all girl bikes! :lol:

Congrats on the find.

John sold you some cool bikes!!! i was looking at those bikes a couple days before you and your dad picked them up. i live down the road from him.i also have bought a couple bikes from john.
if your interested i have a girls western auto i bought from him that i would sell if interested?!.

Back